Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Carpet or No carpet

Old 03-15-2011, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carpet or No carpet

I'm really considering pulling out all the carpet of my JKU whats your opinion do you think just rip it all out or is it going to cause problems or too noisy ??
Old 03-15-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not that big of a noise difference, it makes it look a little bare (as in stripped vehicle)but if that doesn't bother you go for it
Old 03-15-2011, 12:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On my old jeeps i always ripped my carpet out, just easier to me and I really didnt notice a difference in noise. Those were 95 Jeeps tough.. Dont think I did it on my TJ. Now that I have a 4dr JK I want to Rhino line it... Just got a quote and it was about 1k with them pulling everything out and doing color match... Think that may be done during the summer.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rexicon
not that big of a noise difference, it makes it look a little bare (as in stripped vehicle)but if that doesn't bother you go for it
I have floor mats so you won't see too much silver I have a soft top and it really likes to leak in the front driver and passenger and it gets the carpet all wet its a pain

Quick Reply: Carpet or No carpet