Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cargo Netting

Old 04-13-2009, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
I wonder if I got one if I could get any volunteers to stand or ok lame but sit on top while I do this

Just get someone drunk and strap them to the top. They'll love it.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just bought the rear dog netting from Aspen Mfg. like in the picture on the first post.

The netting is stretching pretty tight. The seatbelts rub on them, and I can't exactly figure out how I was supposed to install it and NOT have them rub.

They hold my dog back which is what I really wanted it for. He doesnt try to come through the net, but I imagine if he really wanted to he could squeeze through or eventually tear the thing down.

It was pretty cheap and about what I was expecting to get...so I'd say for the money it was an OK deal...but don't think youre going to be able to stand on it by any means. Were talking fairly cheesy quality. Obviously you get what you pay for...

NOW...as far as the NACK...thats totally awesome...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok - i got it - i got it. for the ride thru the mud hole - WELL. get a water ski rope and tie to the hood, put the guy up there and walla! 4 wheel skiing. can't ask for anything better than that. oh - wear goggles.
As the buckles go, don't get the plastic ones, they drop like flies. Cats in the neighborhood were running like heck once they walked across and started popping.
Does anyone have on their jeep the net from 4wd.com. Smittybuilt CRES? thought i saw a post on it.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KarenS
Ok - i got it - i got it. for the ride thru the mud hole - WELL. get a water ski rope and tie to the hood, put the guy up there and walla! 4 wheel skiing. can't ask for anything better than that. oh - wear goggles.
As the buckles go, don't get the plastic ones, they drop like flies. Cats in the neighborhood were running like heck once they walked across and started popping.
Does anyone have on their jeep the net from 4wd.com. Smittybuilt CRES? thought i saw a post on it.
Doesn't exist yet.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
I'm your huckle berry!
ok bring yourself with swim trunks and Nack up to NJ Pine Barrons next weekend

I dont think ya have enough water in AZ to do it there, it never rains there

Quick Reply: Cargo Netting