Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cargo Netting

Old 04-12-2009, 07:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nets

i'am thinking about them.........I wonder if the top part would keep the car cover I use from loading up with rain......last year i used a bunch of bungie cords
Old 04-12-2009, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap! That thing was over the top!

Serlsly... I was half expecting to see Stryper jumping out the back, throwing bibles and drum sticks to the fans!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Disco I bought the dog net from aspen, it was crap, really weak thin material, and the straps did NOT reach around the rolls bars like they were supposed to, so we had to tie them to the roll bars, and the net didnt extend far enough to sides to actually stop a dog from climbing forward, it is cheap for a good reason....I tried to save money getting it and wound up tossing it and getting the rainger dog net
Old 04-13-2009, 02:03 AM
JK Super Freak

You know, I've never liked the look of any of the other nets. I guess it was 'cause of the thinner netting. Now that I've seen the Crocker one, it'll be at the top of the list for netting when it comes time. Overkill or not, that thing's badass.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DiscoDave
I most definitely will...... Don't get me wrong, I think the Crocker one is kickass too. I just think that the netting is so thick you lose a little bit of the open air feeling of driving a Jeep. I'll definitely post pics!
Maybe, but I don't think so

Send Camp a PM for some extra pics of the cargo "nack" so you can have a better idea whether is affects the open air experience.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, I may go with the Crocker version. I wonder how long it will take to get one? I'm guessing they'll have a line of people from the get-go wanting them.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ordering Cargo Nack

I'm completely sold on the Crocker (Cop 4X4) Cargo Nack. I'm placing my order tomorrow!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm completely sold on the Crocker (Cop 4X4) Cargo Nack. I'm placing my order tomorrow!
I new you'd see it my way

I have to wait one more day before I order mine (tax day)
Old 04-13-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jayrav
I new you'd see it my way

I have to wait one more day before I order mine (tax day)
Yeah, the more I looked at the pictures, the more I liked it.... Then I looked more and loved it! I'm definitely looking forward to getting it installed. I'll probably stand on top of it to like they did in the pictures
Old 04-13-2009, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, the more I looked at the pictures, the more I liked it.... Then I looked more and loved it! I'm definitely looking forward to getting it installed. I'll probably stand on top of it to like they did in the pictures
Hell, I may put a sleeping bag up there and camp on the damn thing That would be good for advertising huh?

Quick Reply: Cargo Netting