Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cargo nets and pet dividers

Old 02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo nets and pet dividers

I've been looking around and raingler.com now has their JK stuff listed. They have pet dividers and cargo nets. All of the photos don't show an actual JK but I'm sure the nets will fit properly. One of the photos looks like it might be a Liberty.

A while ago I was looking for pet dividers and a couple of folks said these are a great option for Jeeps.

Beel
Old 03-01-2007, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used them in my Xterra and I was waiting to buy them for my new JK. I am glad to see they worked them out. I emailed them about 2 months ago and they said they were working on it. I really liked them in my Xterra. My dog didn't like them to much since she couldn't get in the front. I will be getting the cage to run top down with her inside. Chris

Quick Reply: Cargo nets and pet dividers