Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cannot decide on Lift!

Old 12-02-2015, 02:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He's right, I put a 4" rough country on my '14 Sahara, I'm having a lot of issues with it now, may end up scrapping the current lift and getting an aev 3.5" lift, they're pricy but at least it'll be done right
Old 12-02-2015, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

after all the reading and a few months of looking for running 35's the TF 2.5 inch spring lift or the AEV 2.5 inch lift seem to be the most fool proof and have the most happy / satisfied people.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've tried messing with springs from a 4 door, spacer pucks and shocks from a rubi to see what it would all do. Sure I got a lift, but driveability sucked hard. Went to AEV 2.5 + geo brackets(just in case) and bam, better than ever. And yeah, x2 to idiot proof.
Both TF and AEV at 2.5 for a 2door on 35s. I've been hearing TF is slightly more tuned off road and AEV slightly more for DD. I'd say it's probably about the same for most tbh. Both are well engineered and keep most people plenty happy.

TLDR; you get what you pay for.

Last edited by munir; 12-02-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Cannot decide on Lift!