Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Can you use the 32 KM2 Spare with 33's?

Old 12-20-2009, 09:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Well. I don't hardcore wheel my Jeep, so flat tires would be caused by on road debris. Also, buy 5 tires and having to pay someone to rotate all 5 is a pain. I plan to just cover the 32" and run 4 33s. If I went 35s, then I would have a matching spare for sure.
i understand people have many reasons not to do their tires themselves. you should learn how or save the money and do it yourself. it doesnt take much to do it. IMHO its a good idea to learn your vehickle and to be able to accomplish some of the basic services.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am aware of how to rotate the tires. But I'm in school full time and work full time. No garage here either. I probably will spring for the 5th tire, since I will be running 33s here on in for a good while. It's up to my parents, since its my birthday present this coming march.

(This is my 3rd Jeep. But the first with a LSD in the back or TPMS)

Quick Reply: Can you use the 32 KM2 Spare with 33's?