Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Can you guys tell what I have?

Old 12-20-2013, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Measure the bumpstops. Kits usually come with a bumpstop the length of the lift provided. I've heard teraflex provides kits for mopar, but in my area procomp is used. Different dealers, different lifts. Atleast that's my opinion. The front brakeline brackets that raise the brakeline comes from pro comp. look up some different lift kits and you should be able to find who designed some of the brackets. The rear trackbar relocate resembles procomp, rubicon express, and skyjacker. Looks like a 2-2.5 lift kit.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the information guys! Reading the threads on here I'm shocked to know I can fit 35's under there. I traded in my 2011 Sierra and with 8.5" of lift and I was still rubbing running 35x12.5. Well the offset was -12 but still, that's 8" of lift vs 2". Anyways I'm going to stick with my almost 33" tires since I only have 3.21 gears. I won't be changing that for some time.

And yes, I'm going to measure everything you guys have mention this weekend.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:34 PM
JK Newbie

It's made by mopar and it is the 2.5" lift. If you go to a dealer and ask for a performance catalog (parts should have it) then you should find it there, with a bunch of other discontinued misc parts.. Unless the have an updated catalog, which would surprise me. Chrysler sport, Sahara, unlimited, arctic, dragon, cod, rubicon, or whatever silly edition they come up with next all are same height. (Was brought up in thread)
Old 12-23-2013, 08:46 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info Peter. I haven't gotten to measure it yet but all these information have been great! Much appreciated guys.

Quick Reply: Can you guys tell what I have?