Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

can i get some help with these?

Old 04-15-2011, 12:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks awsome...great idea.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nickwatson
It'd also be pretty cool to be an asswhole on a thread with some constructive shit to say. Maybe you could learn a lesson from your mother that if you don't got nothing nice to say maybe you could shut the f*ck up and let the adults talk. I've presented something that has value and you just want to shit on peoples ideas for improvement. Good post superman.
The little emoticon of the guy winking would imply that the poster posted with a sense of humor. Apparently not everyone in the forum is as wordly and mature as you are and some of us even have an actual sense of humor. If you read all of the posts you'll see that many others have made a funny comment, they are not flaming you, simply adding a little humor to the day. If you've been on this forum for awhile you'll notice that this is the case with most posts and typically the OP understands, appreciates and jokes with the humorous posters. Nobody is sh$ting on you or your idea. Calm down...

Quick Reply: can i get some help with these?