Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Can I add Coil Spacers on top of BB Lift Kit?

Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool, 4in spacer lifts. You can make it a longarm by cutting some 5ft sections of pvc and zip tying under your jk aswell.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Cool, 4in spacer lifts. You can make it a longarm by cutting some 5ft sections of pvc and zip tying under your jk aswell.
Sounds awesome. My deepest apologies, however, that I can't afford a $2k lift and am choosing to make due with a lift I got for a steal, NIB for $150. Until I can afford function over form I'll be proud of my spacers even if they do not meet up to other's standards. If anyone wants to sponsor my build I can provide a shipping address
Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also forgot to mention, the terra flex would have only been front. I got them to somewhat level the stance. So had it been installed it would have been 4" front 3" rear.

Quick Reply: Can I add Coil Spacers on top of BB Lift Kit?