Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Can anyone name this bumper?

Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default front bumper

Just in case you didn't know , AEVs bumpers are one of the most expensive bumpers you can buy They are formed on a press , not welded . That's the reason for the smooth , rounded bends. I personally like shorty bumpers with a low winch mount to not restrict air flow with the winch and to have access to large rocks without hitting the bumper on them
Old 09-13-2012, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dahreno
Just in case you didn't know , AEVs bumpers are one of the most expensive bumpers you can buy They are formed on a press , not welded . That's the reason for the smooth , rounded bends. I personally like shorty bumpers with a low winch mount to not restrict air flow with the winch and to have access to large rocks without hitting the bumper on them
I have noticed that and it straight out sucks that i don't like full width bumpers at all. But Atleast I can sell it and buy a new stinger and have money to spare

Quick Reply: Can anyone name this bumper?