Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Can AEV 4.5" springs be bought by themselves

Old 04-17-2014, 05:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Darth

I did the same thing... ditched the 8 RK arms and track bars and replaced with the AEV kit with brackets. not looking back!
What size lift did you go with? Did you put back all stock arms and how does it feel in comparison to the one it replaced?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum
Old 04-18-2014, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayswranglerX
What size lift did you go with? Did you put back all stock arms and how does it feel in comparison to the one it replaced?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum

I have the 3.5" lift w/o remote resi's. Stock arms, stock track bars. The difference in ride quality is amazing. Much happier with the on road ride now. Feels no different off road either, for the stuff I do anyway.

Edit - I had the RK 2.5 springs and track bars originally too. Got the AEV drop brackets just before switching back to stock components.

Last edited by Darth; 04-18-2014 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out the Rancho drop brackets too. Ride wise the same. I like the design better.

Quick Reply: Can AEV 4.5" springs be bought by themselves