Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cam Bolt Removal for Installation of Adjustable Lowers - Stock Bolt Info Please

Old 01-01-2016, 09:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam Bolt Removal for Installation of Adjustable Lowers - Stock Bolt Info Please

Hey All -

When I had my 2.5 Teraflex lift installed I noticed a lot of slop in the steering and pulling. Took the vehicle in for an alignment and they installed cam bolts several months back. Wasn't aware of it until I went to install adjustable front lowers to fully get the vehicle back in specs.

Now, I need to get the cam bolt delete kit (basically thick washers to restore the center hole) but I no longer have the OEM bolt and nut. The official mopar parts site only lists cam bolts (which is odd to me since my 2014 JKU never had cam bolts until after the alignment).

Anyone know the original OEM part number for the bolt and nut that goes into this location:

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Cam Bolt Removal for Installation of Adjustable Lowers - Stock Bolt Info Please