Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Buying teraflex lift on ebay

Old 02-18-2016, 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i havent had any issues with ebay. i just buy from sellers with good feedback. they can sell cheaper because they have no store front propertys to pay for and very little overhead in most cases.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:24 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

For the most part People on EBAY sell cheaper because the do not follow the rules of MAP pricing.

Please remember we will price match any price you find advertised.

David
Old 02-18-2016, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please, Please, PLEASE support our vendors like Northridge 4X4! I'm president of a local off road club in Northern Utah and I know first hand how much Northridge and many of the other vendors give back to organizations that help to keep our beloved trails and off road areas open! Go to any big Jeep event and see who's there. It's vendors sponsoring trail runs, giving advice at the show, and donating $1000's of dollars worth cool products to raffle for a great cause!

Not the guy from Ebay!
Old 02-18-2016, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

X2 on Northridge. I try to buy everything I can from them because of their customer service. And order during the super bowl and receive the next Wednesday. 3 days to my door....with free shipping.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mud Pilot
I'm curious to see how this turns out. I'm interested in the teraflex kit also so I would like to save some money if I can. The only thing that I could think would be different is warranty type deal. Maybe if a shock fail prematurely or missing hardware by shipping maybe teraflex won't stand behind because a reputable dealer or buying directly from them.
Everything went well. Took me and a friend 3 and a half hours to install with a jack and jack stands. I for some reason didnt measure before installing but just by looks i surely got the full 2.5

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20160229_125108.png
Views:	72
Size:	497.0 KB
ID:	639121
Old 02-29-2016, 10:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by wheezer
Please, Please, PLEASE support our vendors like Northridge 4X4! I'm president of a local off road club in Northern Utah and I know first hand how much Northridge and many of the other vendors give back to organizations that help to keep our beloved trails and off road areas open! Go to any big Jeep event and see who's there. It's vendors sponsoring trail runs, giving advice at the show, and donating $1000's of dollars worth cool products to raffle for a great cause!

Not the guy from Ebay!

What this guy said.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Kojack

What this guy said.
After he said this i ordered the steering stabilizer from northridge 4x4 and all my future buys will be from them.
Old 02-29-2016, 01:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by KingJKU77
After he said this i ordered the steering stabilizer from northridge 4x4 and all my future buys will be from them.
Right on. Northridge is an awesome company to deal with.

Quick Reply: Buying teraflex lift on ebay