Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker Flat Fenders?

Old 02-08-2013, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker Flat Fenders?

I have a strange picture request. I will be going with them as soon as I find that dag on disposable income I have not seen lately. This is where I get a little difficult. I have a gecko JKU Sahara which of course has painted fenders now. My plans was to keep the new bushwacker fenders black at first but now I am thinking of having the outer rounded edge painted gecko and leave the rest of it black to kinda go with the other black accessories. Does anyone have this done yet and can share some pics?
Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't help but to think it will cost just about the same to paint one small portion as it would to paint the entire fender. I kept my black only because my Jeep is black and white. Had I had a Jeep of color, I would have painted the fenders completely. I think they look show sharp when they match the color of the Jeep.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you wheel that is a bad idea. You'll be touching up every trip.

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Flat Fenders?