Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares

Old 10-10-2009, 10:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

only thing i don't like about xenon is its either 1.5' shorter or wider, these bushwackers look stock width.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sajeepthing
so whats the price??
$560.00..... They sure are nice tho....
Old 10-10-2009, 12:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nukeman
...they come with a partial inner fender that hides the metal portions inside the fender well.

I think that's one of the things making them attractive...looks like a complete package versus just fenders. Thinking those on top of some nice armor like the EVO body armor would be great on two fronts. Lighter weight and they'll break away if really hit hard versus transfering the impact elsewhere. JMO but on my list for future upgrade consideration.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 AM
JK Junkie

While I am definitely a form follows function guy, I never could get my head around the flying dumbo look of the Xenons. I also looked and looked at tube fenders and again couldn't pull it off as I didn't want to crush body panels and they are a serious amount of coin.

Here's a couple front view pictures of the Bushwacker and Xenons and notehow the Xenon fenders are pointed slightly upward. That's what I termed as the flying dumbo look and again I just couldn't bring my self to do it.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:44 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JPop
While I am definitely a form follows function guy, I never could get my head around the flying dumbo look of the Xenons. I also looked and looked at tube fenders and again couldn't pull it off as I didn't want to crush body panels and they are a serious amount of coin.

Here's a couple front view pictures of the Bushwacker and Xenons and notehow the Xenon fenders are pointed slightly upward. That's what I termed as the flying dumbo look and again I just couldn't bring my self to do it.

yeah........I never liked the "about to fly away" look of the Xenons either....

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares