Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker flares

Old 06-12-2013, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definatly flats on a Jk
Old 06-12-2013, 09:08 PM
JK Super Freak

flat! my neighbor had pockets and i hated them
Old 06-15-2013, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Installed!

Finally finished installing my Bushwacker Flats..... 2 to 4 hours my a$$.... What a total PITA to install... Looks awsome though!
Old 06-15-2013, 10:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmy-james
Finally finished installing my Bushwacker Flats..... 2 to 4 hours my a$$.... What a total PITA to install... Looks awsome though!
Yes...a lot more than 4hrs! But yes, they look great!
Old 06-15-2013, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Flats. Here's mine painted

And they are a little bit of a pain to install.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-257496714.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	468177
Old 06-15-2013, 07:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mods

Originally Posted by kyleolson
Flats. Here's mine painted

And they are a little bit of a pain to install.

Attachment 468177
Looks awesome! You paint yourself or have a body shop to it? My factory flairs were match painted from the factory, so far I've left the bashwackers' black, they look good. I've added JRC front and rear bumpers, winch and driving lights, tuffy full center console with CB in console. I have rock rails and hot heads that I've yet to install... Its been a busy spring doing all this work.. I've owned my jeep since 07 and am finally getting around to really modding it up. The transformation has been awesome.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks awesome! You paint yourself or have a body shop to it? My factory flairs were match painted from the factory, so far I've left the bashwackers' black, they look good. I've added JRC front and rear bumpers, winch and driving lights, tuffy full center console with CB in console. I have rock rails and hot heads that I've yet to install... Its been a busy spring doing all this work.. I've owned my jeep since 07 and am finally getting around to really modding it up. The transformation has been awesome.
cool to hear man!
Old 06-16-2013, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had a shop paint it... Color looks slightly different, because of the texture and material.... But can't tell until you look carefully. Love transforming my jeep.

Quick Reply: Bushwacker flares