Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker Fender Flares

Old 03-08-2014, 08:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm on vacation for a week, but my Bushwacker Flats were ordered right before I left!

Definitely looking for any tips on install and was getting ready to dig into on install as it's been a while since I read the install treads

Anyone do a YouTube video on this?

Matthew
Old 03-09-2014, 06:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
I'm on vacation for a week, but my Bushwacker Flats were ordered right before I left!

Definitely looking for any tips on install and was getting ready to dig into on install as it's been a while since I read the install treads

Anyone do a YouTube video on this?

Matthew
Sent you a PM...
Old 03-09-2014, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, it is an all day project for sure. Take your time, measure twice and follow the instructions. Not difficult to do just a lot of steps. End product is worth it. That said , my back hurt when I was finished and I have no interest in ever doing another set.

I admit I forgot to test my wiring and got the side marker wiring backwards. Didn't realize it until finished and by that time my attitude was screw it, they are still reflective so good enough.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Its been a long time since I did mine but I remember the fronts was a lil bit of a pain but the backs was quite easy. That might be because I got the hang of it by the time I did the fronts though. I used a small air reciprocating saw to cut the inner skins so that part was fairly simple

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Fender Flares