Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker Fender Flares

Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bly109
Arent the top screw holes fake? I think you have to cut up the OEM fender and re-use the inner part...
Here's a pic of the part the outer fenders bolt to. The top screw holes are what hold the outer flare to the inner piece shown here.

Finished product

Old 10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by really_good_guy
Bondsman - Yeah I also went through Rick and was actually overseas at the time, really easy to deal with. Man, when u get those 37's on make sure to post pics! That is gonna is going to look great.

Toycop - They are the rear corner guards from AEV. I actually installed them prior to the flares, but still had no issues with the fit. If you already have the flares on it will definitely be no problem as you actually drill your own holes for the guards. They obviously cant be moved much, but there is enough of a cut out around the tail light that you can slide them up or down a bit as required while installing them. If you decide to get them, check out the write up section, I know someone did a pretty good write up on the installation.
Thanks for the info.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Fender Flares