Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bushwacker Customer Service Rocks

Old 05-25-2013, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker Customer Service Rocks

Just figured I would share a positive Customer Service Experience...I bought a set of JKU Bushwacker Flat flares about 2 years ago for my last JK..... They have sat around in my basement since then....I opened the box when I first got them so the box was open and although i dont remember taking any of the small parts out of the box it turns out i was missing one of the mounting tab pieces which I didnt realize it until i had already installed 3 of the 4 fenders on my new 2013 Moab...once i realized it i called Bushwacker customer service and got Robin and she was super nice asked what model flares i had and what part was missing and my address and said she would ship the part right out...No BS no how could that be or we need to see your receipt just easy as pie....well that was monday afternoon and low and behold yesterday morning a Fed Ex truck shows up with the part I was missing......WOOOO HOOOOO.....Flares are done and look awesome....Thanks Bushwacker.... :thumbsu p:
Old 05-25-2013, 05:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to hear!!! 2 thumbs up!!!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=ghost28;3565387]Just figured I would share a positive Customer Service Experience...WOOOO HOOOOO.....Flares are done and look awesome....

Glad to hear a positive report every now-and-then :-)

You know the saying: No pics = it didn't happen! How about it?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will get some pics up....

Quick Reply: Bushwacker Customer Service Rocks