Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bumpers w/o Fogs

Old 03-17-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bumpers w/o Fogs

Im sick of seeing all these bumpers with fog light cutouts. What bumpers are shorty's / midwidths without fogs and without a hugh drop for a hidden winch. I dont have a winch and wont be getting one. Seems there's no market for such a request.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:55 PM
JK Jedi Master

Most places that custom build bumpers will build them without fog light holes or winch mounts just call them and ask.
I know LoD makes a mid bumper that you can get without fog light holes and I think without a winch mount too. Just give them a call. Here is a link LoD.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

shrockworks i guess is the most ideal. price is extreme. thanks for mentioning LOD but the wings on the bumper are gonna slow down approaches.
http://project-jk.com/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27114

I wish people would make sumthing like the PSC but without such an ugly stinger.

Quick Reply: Bumpers w/o Fogs