Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bumpers with Leveling kit?

Old 11-11-2009, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leveling kit

i have tried to get them to rub and couldn't plus the kit looks good and makes it ride like a jeep i got mine at northridge and it took a couple hours to put on. well worth it.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you running stock wheels and tires? I keep hearing that I will have rubbing problems and that I won't. Hopefully there won't be a problem. Do you know if spacers would resolve the potential problem if it did occur?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RDakota
Are you running stock wheels and tires? I keep hearing that I will have rubbing problems and that I won't. Hopefully there won't be a problem. Do you know if spacers would resolve the potential problem if it did occur?
as for me yep stock wheels and tires and no rubbing at all but all i have is the leveling kit.

Quick Reply: Bumpers with Leveling kit?