Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: What bumper should i pick?
Mopar winch bumper w/fog holes
16.67%
LoD Midwidth bumper w/fogs
83.33%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

bumper choice?

Old 01-30-2009, 05:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go custom bolt on sucks
Old 02-01-2009, 12:50 PM
JK Freak

Default ARB? buy a tap!

Originally Posted by P Nasty
So ive decided. ARB it is It only a little more. I like it a little more. Its available now, and its ARB

what do you guys think of my ridiculous indecisiveness ?
Please please please do your-self a huge favor and go to Pep boys and get a M10 x 1.5 tap. They sell them for only $2.50. ARB powdercoats the threads in the bumper and it will save you probably 1-2 hours of total grief if you clean the threads first.

On the other hand I think the ARB is the best looking full-width bumper out there. And, also my opinion, the only full width that looks good with tube fenders if you decide to go that route later.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dadgummit
Please please please do your-self a huge favor and go to Pep boys and get a M10 x 1.5 tap. They sell them for only $2.50. ARB powdercoats the threads in the bumper and it will save you probably 1-2 hours of total grief if you clean the threads first.

On the other hand I think the ARB is the best looking full-width bumper out there. And, also my opinion, the only full width that looks good with tube fenders if you decide to go that route later.
hahaha. i didnt check this thread until today(after i already put on the bumper) and sure enough all the bolts went in except one. No matter what we did we could NOT get that thing in. He is bringing home a tap today to get it in there hahaha. We were like WTF stupid powder coat haha. I wish i would have known in advanced haha. Thanks for the post man :P

Quick Reply: bumper choice?