Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bumper Advice Needed

Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bumper Advice Needed

So I am starting to look at options for a front bumper to replace the stock and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or feedback on what they have. Ideally I would like a stubby with the ability to mount a winch and a set of 6" Hellas (already mounted and wired so might as well keep them). Having holes for the stock fog lights would be nice too.

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2012, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Poison Spyder brawler lite, its awesome. GL on deciding, there are def a lot of good options.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Smittybilt XRC front is semi-stubby I guess.. but fits all of your other criteria! I REALLY like mine. Just another option!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rugged ridge XHD series. They have their standard version or aluminum version. Both are stubby design, and have mounts for original fogs. Lots of options to customize though.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:02 PM
JK Newbie

LoD Signature Series Stinger. Awesome Bumper with recessed winch mount, fog light holes and a stinger.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Heres a pic of the JCR dagger series stubby with the vertical hoop. The vertical hoop doesn't have provisions for aftermarket lights...they do offer a hoop that leans forward which has mounting tabs for lights.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 031.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	350986  

Quick Reply: Bumper Advice Needed