Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Building a Lift-EVO Plush Ride 3"

Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tvan93
Ok, are there any other (affordable) shocks that would go well with the enforcer? Also does anyone have a good comparison to the AEV 2.5
Bilstein 5100 or Rancho 9500 is a good match
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the plush ride 3" springs will yield 3" with a winch and bumper, so then it would be suggested for a 2 door to get longer drive shafts and upgrade control arms track bars and so on. More or less do the works right?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry Chris, i was referring to the OP's piece meal lift, not the enforcer kit.

Originally Posted by chris@offroadevolution
You do not need a adjustable trackbar with the drag link flip or a rear trackbar with the Enforcer. It gives you a RCC (rear trackbar bracket).
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chris@offroadevolution
you are looking at the price with King shocks,

the Enforcer is $1,184.50 without shocks, Bilsteins are around $95.00 each. The drag link flip is $299.99

Can you PM a total price to my door 85650 for everything? one with kings and one with biltstiens.
thanks
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am still leaning toward just piecing this together because I would like to wait on the control arms and dragging flip in the enforcer. I will probably get some aev LCA drop brackets though. Will these work well?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Not to jack your thread or anything but I am more or less in the same boat.

So this may be a stupid question but, Would the 3" evo plush ride coils plus front trackbar rear trackbar bracket stock control arms work? Like with non stock shocks and breakline extensions. Would that set up work for a time being while everything else is getting saved up for? Also im guessing for a 2 door upgraded drivelines would be smart to cvs?
Old 12-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by mh643jk
So the plush ride 3" springs will yield 3" with a winch and bumper, so then it would be suggested for a 2 door to get longer drive shafts and upgrade control arms track bars and so on. More or less do the works right?
Originally Posted by mh643jk
Not to jack your thread or anything but I am more or less in the same boat.

So this may be a stupid question but, Would the 3" evo plush ride coils plus front trackbar rear trackbar bracket stock control arms work? Like with non stock shocks and breakline extensions. Would that set up work for a time being while everything else is getting saved up for? Also im guessing for a 2 door upgraded drivelines would be smart to cvs?
You really need a minimum of front adjustable lowers to set your caster correctly. On the 2012 you will need a front Driveshaft as well.

You can run the rear stock for now, but its hard to say how long it will last. You should budget for rear upper adjustables and a rear driveshaft sooner than later
Old 12-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by jeeperak
Can you PM a total price to my door 85650 for everything? one with kings and one with biltstiens.
thanks
sent you a PM
Old 05-13-2013, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Bumping an OLD thread

I am also considering this lift in the 3" setup. Question, does this kit not include an adjustable front track bar? If not, this hasn't been an issue for people? One more....how big of difference are the King Shocks compared to something like Bilsteins?

If anayone has a direct comparison between this kit and the RK F2.5" Flex system that would be great.

Quick Reply: Building a Lift-EVO Plush Ride 3"