Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Budget boost no up travel

Old 12-04-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jadmt
The AEV 2" kit is on my short list so I was real curious myself. How did your buddy like the ride? did he think it was worth the money? thanks
Rides like stock. But all budget boosts do. My RC also rides like stock. I installed both of them and they both had their strong and weak points. The aev had the bump stop extensions and swaybar links. But I liked the rc shock extensions and spring spacers better and I already had a spare set of links. Instructions were a little weak on both though. Google is your friend when it comes time to install
Old 12-17-2012, 03:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by orangedude71
Rides like stock. But all budget boosts do. My RC also rides like stock. I installed both of them and they both had their strong and weak points. The aev had the bump stop extensions and swaybar links. But I liked the rc shock extensions and spring spacers better and I already had a spare set of links. Instructions were a little weak on both though. Google is your friend when it comes time to install
I have a quick question on the aev install. I just ordered one so want to be ready. The direction call for drilling the axle bump stop pad. is there enough room to do this with an ordinary power drill or do you need a 90* type drill. Looks like the only thing that I am not sure of.

Quick Reply: Budget boost no up travel