Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Budget boost AND coil lift?

Old 04-03-2012, 06:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Budget boost AND coil lift?

Looked in other threads but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I've got a 08 Rubi unlimited. When I first got it I bought the terafelx 2.5" BB and so far, no complaints. My question is, is it possible to do a coil lift on top of the budget boost? I see terafelx offers a 2.5" coil lift, I just dont know if I could add them while I have the BB on as well.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R-U-B-I-C-O-N
Looked in other threads but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I've got a 08 Rubi unlimited. When I first got it I bought the terafelx 2.5" BB and so far, no complaints. My question is, is it possible to do a coil lift on top of the budget boost? I see terafelx offers a 2.5" coil lift, I just dont know if I could add them while I have the BB on as well.
One of my wheeling buddies did the BB on top of a 4" TF and has had good results. The only problem I have seen is because he actually wheels it unlike too many the the web wheeling "experts" and those problems have been broken axle shafts from beating his junk. Some will tell you that it can't or shouldn't be done but you will be fine with that if done properly.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome thanks. That's what I needed to know. I only get to wheel occasionally because there are no off road parks close to me anyway.

Quick Reply: Budget boost AND coil lift?