Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Budget Boost

Old 11-07-2011, 06:38 AM
JK Freak

Location: Independence and Lexington, KY (depends on the time of year)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys quick question: is JKS a brand of discos? And are they electronic? If not, how do the non electronic ones work?

Thanks!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:25 AM
JK Freak

Default Aligment

The only aligment you should need is the recentering of your steering wheel which can easily be done by you.
Underneath the front of the jeep the drag link has two bolts loosen those and slowly turn it one way or another until the steering wheel centers. Retighten, give it a test drive if your still off repeat the above.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:26 AM
JK Freak

Thanks for the link! I kept typing in JKS and getting multiple Jeeps...Go google
Old 11-07-2011, 07:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rhino64
The only aligment you should need is the recentering of your steering wheel which can easily be done by you.
Underneath the front of the jeep the drag link has two bolts loosen those and slowly turn it one way or another until the steering wheel centers. Retighten, give it a test drive if your still off repeat the above.
Ok cool, thanks. My friend who's a mechanic is helping me do it so I'm sure that I don't screw it up, but thanks for the heads up

Quick Reply: Budget Boost