Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

break n ?

Old 12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
My installer said drive it how ever I wanted. If it blew apart he'd fix it. My first hour and a half miles was at 75-80mph steady no stops.Same thing next day. Dig's checked with a temp gun after and were in normal heat range. That said, it's your monkey to do what u want and or what installer recommends to be safe
My Installer said the same thing, so I drove it like I stole it. Towed the motorcycles to the trails and towed them back and still no problem.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to do???

Well this sucks...reading about this break in process has me stumped. I was hoping to have Screamin Lizard install my gears but I'm about a 340 mile drive one way. There is no decent installers within my immediate area. So what do I do? Trailer it up and back? Don't feel like stopping every 20 miles, that would make for a long ride home!

Quick Reply: break n ?