Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Body Lift

Old 07-29-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Lift

I am wanting the teraflex 2.5 coil kit with shocks and 35 km2's. Every picture I show the wife on her she says I can't tell it has a lift. I know this is not in person and that she is probably looking at the space inbetween the tire and fender to judge. The reason I was looking at the 2.5 is I don't have the coin right now for ca and ds or I would go bigger. If I get the 2.5 lift and it looks to small for her can a body lift be added while I build up the under side of the jeep. How do aftermarket bumpers look with it. Anyone with pics of this set up would be great.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2.5" TF Coil lift-1" P.A. body lift-305/70/17 MTR's-not quite tru 35's but you get the idea.

Show her this last pic-My RedRock Rubi w/lift specs above, next to a friends stock Sahara-both are on the same level ground--IMHO-a huge difference. believe me, after I had the lift put on, you feel like you went from a tricycle to a mountain bike!

Last edited by PIPES2008; 07-29-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Body Lift