Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

body lift

Old 01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body lift

does anyone have pics of 2 dr with a 1 inch body i want to see if there is a huge gap between body and fram and if its noticable. Im thinking of gettint he 4.5 springs from bds and do a 1 inch body on my jk now dont know if the 4.5 springs will work without major mods but i am curious to see how the 1 inch body looks on a 2 dr i currently have the mods listed in my sig but wanna go taller
Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 PM
JK Freak

I literaly just got home from getting a 1" body lift put on, ill get some pics up in a little bit.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Default Body Lift

A 1" body lift will produce a 1" gap. What else would you expect?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

i understand this hence why i asked for a picture to see how it looks lol id like to see how it looks before i put the money out
Old 01-23-2008, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default Body Lift

I have a body lift on my Unlimited. A vast majority of people do not even notice the it. The most noticeable spots are at the front and rear bumpers. I am sure it will be the same on a 2 door. To give you some idea...Look inside your rear inner fenderwells at the back bumper. You will see that the rear bumper is cut out square for a piece of the inner fenderwell to come down in to. When the body lift is installed , the piece on the inner fenderwell barely reaches the top of the rear bumper...it used to fit into the indentation. Hope that gives you some idea.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:01 PM
JK Freak

hope this helps you decide or answers your question.

Quick Reply: body lift