Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Body Armor Winch Plate Stock Bumper

Old 01-09-2010, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Armor Winch Plate Stock Bumper

I saw this Body Armor winch plate that appears to sit on top of the frame rails to work with Body Armor bumpers, but it looks like it could mount under the frame rails with the "elevated" part between the rails, which might put a winch and fairlead about half way up bumper - pefect for a recessed winch. I'm just guessing but it looks like it might be just right. I like the TJ winch plates upside down but I have an Warn XD9000i with the integrated solenoid, can't be mounted upside down, need a lower mount.

http://www.bodyarmor4x4.com/bulletin..._Instructs.pdf

Any other ideas for a winch plate that is recessed between the frame rails that can work with a stock bumper (which would obvioulsy need to be trimmed/cut to work).

Last edited by WNCJEEP; 01-09-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Body Armor Winch Plate Stock Bumper