Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Body Armor 4x4???????

Old 04-26-2013, 07:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Armor 4x4???????

Anybody have any info about this brand? Good or bad?!?!?! I like the look and the price is right, but I also don't want to buy crap, so any help y'all can give will be much appreciated.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:20 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Which product specifically? I run their trail doors and love them. I know a guy who has the rear bumper w/ tire carrier who loves it and another guy who has one that complains about the swing-away never being latched right.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have their front bumper never had a problem with it yet only rust is where I've hit things other than that nothing
Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Had the front one on my 07 no issues was great. Everyone I know who has the trail doors loves them. I had their rails and rear bumper on my LJ no issues and loved them.

I have the original style jk rear bumper of theirs now just like the old TJ ones and love it too. I got this last one used though about 2 weeks ago. Took a nice hit on a rock last weekend and no dents or bends just scraped. Very solid product IMO.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have their side rails and very happy with them. Bit of a pain to fit but holding up well so far
Old 04-27-2013, 01:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Which product specifically? I run their trail doors and love them. I know a guy who has the rear bumper w/ tire carrier who loves it and another guy who has one that complains about the swing-away never being latched right.

Looking at pretty much all of it. Front bumper and skid, rear bumper and tire carrier and roof rack with basket. Appreciate the info!
Old 04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Murder¹
I have their front bumper never had a problem with it yet only rust is where I've hit things other than that nothing
Appreciate the info.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:48 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sporticon
Had the front one on my 07 no issues was great. Everyone I know who has the trail doors loves them. I had their rails and rear bumper on my LJ no issues and loved them.

I have the original style jk rear bumper of theirs now just like the old TJ ones and love it too. I got this last one used though about 2 weeks ago. Took a nice hit on a rock last weekend and no dents or bends just scraped. Very solid product IMO.
Thanks for the info.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the rear bumper and its great. Sturdy and no rust yet. I run it with an OR Fab tire carrier and it looks good.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepinCreepin
Anybody have any info about this brand? Good or bad?!?!?! I like the look and the price is right, but I also don't want to buy crap, so any help y'all can give will be much appreciated.
I have their rock rails on my 4-door. The nutzerts they supply are worthless and the fit is really poor. But they do look OK from a distance.

Quick Reply: Body Armor 4x4???????