Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which OBA would you choose if you had the money in hand???
Kilby
50.00%
ORO
22.00%
Other belt driven system not listed above.
28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

On Board Air

Old 10-27-2009, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually wheel with the guys from ORO. They are a great shop and I just got my York R210 so I will be working with them to get it set up. People seemed to miss the whole point of your request. An electric, CO2, or Warn setup will not run the ORO suspension. Period. There is no where close to enough CFM. The York setup will easily run 10CFM all day. Nothing else listed will do it. If you haven't seen a jeep running the ORO Airock I recommend you go find one. Watch it work and then marvel at how damn cool it is. I hate following those guys in trees though. At some point during the ride you will hear "I can't tip my JK 20 degrees to the left and fit between those 2 trees Chuck!".
Old 04-15-2010, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangjeeper
I went with the ORO bracket and sourced the other items out.I have about $400 in my setup.
Im amazed at all the hate here about the belt driven compressors. Ive ran the Kilby setups on most of my jeeps and prefer the yorks to electrics hands down.
Can you tell me the part number of the clutch you sourced for this setup? I also have ordered the oro mount and want to source the parts. I did buy the mei 5030 clutch, but I dont have the mount yet..... Here is hoping it fits???

Quick Reply: On Board Air