Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

BMF Novakane's

Old 04-01-2012, 11:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BMF Novakane's

Hey Everyone,

I upgraded from my 33's to 37's, still on stock 17s. Those are going to turn in to my winter wheels, it's time to finally get my aftermark wheel set up I have been saving for. I have been in love with tthe BMF novakanes for a full year now. I know they are too expensive but...I only want to do this one time and thats what I want. Here is my issue, the version of the novakane I want don't come in a 5x5 bolt pattern. Can someone point me in the right direction for spacer/adaptors. I know you can buy lug adaptors pretty cheap to be able to run whatever lug wheel you want. I have 1.25" spacers right now I would like to upgrade this to a 2" spacer/lug adaptor. Any concerns to using a lug adaptor? I would imagine its just like using normal wheel spacers only difference being the bolt pattern on the other side of the spacer isn't a 5x5 anymore? Thanks again

Ty

BMF Novakanes
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20X9-BMF-NOV...a9df2a&vxp=mtr

My 37 nittos on painted stock 17's
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep w 37's.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	298196  
Old 04-01-2012, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure a quick google search will point you in the right direction on where to obtain the adapters.

I just sold my stock wheels to a guy who is going to put them on an older jeep using adapters.

you may want to find out the backspacing on your new wheels before you decide on 2" spacers. The tires may end up sticking way outside of the fenders. Unless thats the look you want!

Hope this info helps!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Anyone else to chime in?
Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love mine. Yea they're not made for taking a beating offroad but that's why I still have my stockers to put 35s on. They did make the correct pattern for the JK but they were discontinued. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten about them. I'm currently searching for a spare because the company I bought them from only had 4. One thing to be aware of is you will have to have a VERY thin wall socket to put them on. The hole is very small where you put the lug nuts on. Good luck finding them though.

Name:	image-1750539123.jpg
Views:	1206
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	298568  
Old 04-02-2012, 05:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jryano
I love mine. Yea they're not made for taking a beating offroad but that's why I still have my stockers to put 35s on. They did make the correct pattern for the JK but they were discontinued. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten about them. I'm currently searching for a spare because the company I bought them from only had 4. One thing to be aware of is you will have to have a VERY thin wall socket to put them on. The hole is very small where you put the lug nuts on. Good luck finding them though.
Thanks for the picture!!, those are the 5's though, I want the 8's

Name:	press_release_distribution_0034946_1785.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	298580  

Quick Reply: BMF Novakane's