Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bilstein 5125 series front JK?

Old 06-04-2008, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bilstein 5125 series front JK?

Hey jeepers, question on the bilstein front shocks. I bought a set for the front, however it had a t-bar instead of stem. When I ask the shop, one guy said I needed the conversion kit and remove the t-bar. The other guy said should be a stem, direct bolt on and could have been mis-packaged by factory. Anyone have these front shocks on their JK? Can I see them or let me know what's up? Thanks in advance!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

nothing on this guys? i want to know on my own, since those guys themselves are confused
Old 06-04-2008, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the same shocks and they are stud mount...I think you got the wrong shock. Contact Bilstien directly and they should be able to tell you. I had a question and they were really helpful.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those are rear shocks. I know Superlift / Blackdiamond sell 5125 for the rear and 5100 series for the front. Bilstien lists them as rear shocks as well.

Quick Reply: Bilstein 5125 series front JK?