Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bikinni Top w/2pc Freedom Top?

Old 03-26-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bikinni Top w/2pc Freedom Top?

I'm looking for a bikinni top that will fit in place of the rear hardtop and allow me to run the two pc freedom top at the same time. Would be sweet to be able to cover the rear passengers from the elements and whip everything off in a matter of minutes when things got better.

Why hasn't Best Top or anyone else offered this for the JK yet? Or am I just not looking hard enough??
Old 03-26-2008, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, I kinda find it hard to believe that I am the only one that would be looking for this setup. Is it offered and I'm just not looking in the right place or is this just a pipe dream?

No feedback???
Old 03-26-2008, 03:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

I haven't heard of anything like you are describing, although I remember someone else asking for something similar, awhile back.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, good to know that I'm not missing something here.

Thanks ROBAR
Old 03-27-2008, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BIGG
I'm looking for a bikinni top that will fit in place of the rear hardtop and allow me to run the two pc freedom top at the same time. Would be sweet to be able to cover the rear passengers from the elements and whip everything off in a matter of minutes when things got better.

Why hasn't Best Top or anyone else offered this for the JK yet? Or am I just not looking hard enough??
I'm looking for the same thing but haven't found anything. I'll probably just rig something up out of a used TJ bikini top.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:01 PM
JK Newbie

Same set up I'm looking for. Just decided to go with Smittybuilt Extended Bikini and put a DirtDog spider cargo net under it... Installed the Bikini today and bummed that the gap behind the rear doors is so wide..... Any thoughts about rigging this to shed water if my wife gets caught out in a sudden down pour?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2039493527.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	380.0 KB
ID:	618241
Old 07-18-2015, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Realized I need Mopar Door Surrounds...
Old 07-18-2015, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rugged ridge makes one. It fits underneath the hard top and attaches only by hook and loop elastic with Velcro straps up front. I keep mine on all the time.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GregoryBR1
Rugged ridge makes one. It fits underneath the hard top and attaches only by hook and loop elastic with Velcro straps up front. I keep mine on all the time.
Nice,... I'll check it out.

Quick Reply: Bikinni Top w/2pc Freedom Top?