Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

biggest tire you can...

Old 11-11-2007, 07:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guess i will have to stay wit the 32" then i dont want to risk it...
Old 11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
JK Newbie

ctimrun, did you reuse the tpms in those new wheels or replace them or just not use them.... if u did not use them how often does that chime...
Old 11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
JK Newbie

also with those 33 and no lift do you get rubbing? if u didnt plan to lift it would u still run 33's"
Old 11-11-2007, 09:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by joker
ctimrun, did you reuse the tpms in those new wheels or replace them or just not use them.... if u did not use them how often does that chime...
Mine is a 2007 and it doesn't have the TPMS. The member I sold my stock wheels/tires to has an 08 and he moved the sensors to my old wheels/tires because the chime and light was bugging him.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ssmith
I'm new to all of this as well.........but from what I can gather, you can do some moderate offroading with 33's but no more than a big speed bump with 35's without a lift.
Yep you are right. The 35's are on there because of a bet I made. I will only drive it around town a little like this until the lift goes on. I would not drive it off road like this at all, it would cause some serious rubbing issues! 33's I think you would be fine with as long as yo didnt get too hard core.

Quick Reply: biggest tire you can...