Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

BFG KM2 or Cooper STT MT

Old 11-01-2014, 03:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My KM2s last well on road and off. I haven't tried the Coopers so can't compare them, but have a couple of sets of KM2s under my belt and am much more than satisfied with them
Old 11-01-2014, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Can't say anything about the coopers but the BFGs are great in Rocks and in the rain. I almost went with the coopers prior to these.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

West coast, have cooper stts in 35s, rocks, mud, snow, dirt, climbing mountains no complaints. I like em better than the toyos I haD on my Chevy and gmc. A couple chunks but that's from lava rock. After going out with me playin all the time my buddy put the same tires on his new cummins and his new Cherokee. (His wife manages a commercial tire)
Old 11-01-2014, 07:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Out of only those 2, I would go with cooper. Personally, I like my irok radials. The pit bull rocker radials are nice too

Quick Reply: BFG KM2 or Cooper STT MT