Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bfg km2 345/75/16

Old 03-12-2011, 02:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Feasterdef
Agreed. That's what I'm doing. Building my 2010 sport into an extreme rubicon. Lol
No such thing champ. A rubicon stops being a rubicon when you mod it. A sahara stops being a sahara, the same for a sport/x.

Once you mod 'em, that's when they become REAL jeeps.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:08 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Feasterdef
waiting for a reason to open up the axels so if it breaks I'll go ahead and get strong axels, c-gusset and sleeve it and...l
You might want to reconsider waiting on the gussets. Once those C's are bent, you are looking at an additional $600 or so to get some offset balls put on. Much cheaper to beef the c's before they bend. And if you bend the housing before you get around to the gears, you could be looking at an additional 5+ hours or labor to straighten it so that you can get the sleeves in.

Quick Reply: Bfg km2 345/75/16