Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bfg km2

Old 10-16-2011, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bfg km2

A few of my friends have told me that the rubber on KM2's doesn't last as long as some of the other brands
I was wondering if the rubber is really that bad or if they are just a good deal
Old 10-16-2011, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kfaires95
A few of my friends have told me that the rubber on KM2's doesn't last as long as some of the other brands
I was wondering if the rubber is really that bad or if they are just a good deal
I have over 30k on my KM2's and they have at least 50% of the tread left. This is also my 3rd vehicle with BFG tires and I've had outstanding luck with all of them and getting maximum miles out of them. If you are trying to get miles out of your tire, go BFG or Toyo In my opinion/experience.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my km2s. Km2s are one of the best m/ts out there as far as longevity goes.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the help I'm still trying to figure out what all I want to put on mine but how do the Km2's perform off road, especially in mud because that's what most of the trails around where I live are
Old 10-16-2011, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Your friends are wrong. Sorry to sound so harsh. I don't have KM2's. I personally like the A/T. But I have seen plenty of KM2's on JK's, other jeeps, and other trucks. They last! The rubber on those beasts will last a long long time, especially if you are rotating your tires and maintaining your psi within specifications. Get'em!
Old 10-16-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Km2 is all I have ever ran. Have then on the king ranch with 57k and still have plenty of tread. Just keep them rotated regulary

Quick Reply: Bfg km2