Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bestop Highrock bumper

Old 11-08-2007, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Highrock bumper

Hey guys, do any of you have suggestions on the best (cheapest) place to buy the Bestop Highrock bumper? one place I called wanted 115 to ship the thing
Old 11-08-2007, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got mine from 4wd.com.. they were running a special at the time. LOUSY service though. They sent me the wrong bumper then made me go through the manufacturer to prove it to them. They also gave me a hard time about sending the wrong item back. I almost threw a fit when they said they were going to charge me for the new one until they got the old one back. They charged me freight on the first one, but was able to send the right one via UPS. I thought for sure they would offer an instore discount on future purchases or maybe throw in the approach roller since they goofed.. but I got nothing.. not even an "I'm sorry".

I am sorry for the rant, but I will never buy from 4wd.com again and would suggest others not to as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rescue Bean
Hey guys, do any of you have suggestions on the best (cheapest) place to buy the Bestop Highrock bumper? one place I called wanted 115 to ship the thing
If you're near a 4 Wheel Parts Wholsalers they have a 20% off coupn in this months Off Road Adventures magazine, I think it's good for in store only though. That's how I got mine...Also, call they place theat sells them on ebay, they are really cool people.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by seal20
If you're near a 4 Wheel Parts Wholsalers they have a 20% off coupn in this months Off Road Adventures magazine, I think it's good for in store only though. That's how I got mine...Also, call they place theat sells them on ebay, they are really cool people.
if you live near a 4wheelparts distribution center you can go there and pickup the item. or you can have them ship it to the nearest store and you can pick up there. either way it's free shipping
Old 11-08-2007, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraud
I got mine from 4wd.com.. they were running a special at the time. LOUSY service though. They sent me the wrong bumper then made me go through the manufacturer to prove it to them. They also gave me a hard time about sending the wrong item back. I almost threw a fit when they said they were going to charge me for the new one until they got the old one back. They charged me freight on the first one, but was able to send the right one via UPS. I thought for sure they would offer an instore discount on future purchases or maybe throw in the approach roller since they goofed.. but I got nothing.. not even an "I'm sorry".

I am sorry for the rant, but I will never buy from 4wd.com again and would suggest others not to as well.
Not very impressed with 4wd.com. They recently sent out a new catalog loaded with JK stuff. Except you couldn't order any of it from the website because the parts were not put into the computer system yet. Then when the parts finally got in the system all the orders go on backorder since they don't actually have the parts from the new catalog in stock.

Won't be spending a lot of my money with them in the future.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
JK Freak

i got my from sportztrailers,,best price ,shipping only 40 bucks and exelent fast service.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by luisjg
i got my from sportztrailers,,best price ,shipping only 40 bucks and exelent fast service.

That's the ebay place. They are real cool to deal with.

Quick Reply: Bestop Highrock bumper