Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bestop Element Doors - Update

Old 03-24-2008, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Element Doors - Update

No suprises here... I ordered a set of element doors back in January and was told they (Quadratec) were expecting a shipment middle of March... I called today and was told middle of April...

I canceled the order...

I really wanted these doors, but I doubt that after i purchase a set of half-doors that actually are available that I would be buying a SECOND set of half doors...

Does anyone have any other half doors that they would reccomend?? I'm looking for something more of an enclosed door than an open tube door...
Old 03-24-2008, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think you're pretty much SOL for an enclosed style untill bestop decides to start shipping, they are really slacking in the door department it seems. I for one am waiting on the 2 piece soft doors. Ran them on my old YJ and they were great.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

If you want covered doors, BESTop is the way to go.... if you don't mind waiting till next year . I am now thinking of going with either the Rancho or the Warrior tube doors. I really want to keep the factory mirrors and would love the option of skins, but mesh will do for the time being.

Jake
Old 03-24-2008, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep same here ordered some in JAN and now they are telling me I will recieve them MAY 5th. HAHAHAHA we will seee.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered a set in Feb from a different supplier, that was to ship directly from the factory and can't get a clear answer on when I should expect them???

Quick Reply: Bestop Element Doors - Update