Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bestop cable safari top

Old 04-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scallywag
Also, between the Bestop cable style bikini top and the Rugged Ridge Island top, which would you recommend? Does the Island top have the cable style?
Scallywag,

The Rugged Ridge top doesn't have the cable support system like the Bestop Cable Top. Personally I would recommend the Bestop, simply because of the cable feature. It makes the top so much tighter and won't allow it to flap around. I have ran a few different brand bikini tops and Bestop by far makes the best.

I sent the code over in a PM, so be sure to check your inbox. We also offer free shipping on orders over $75, so that will save you some money as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be more than happy to help.

-Zach
Old 04-09-2013, 06:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered!! Thanks zach. I'll send a full report over the eeekend. Great price too!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:58 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by stevedolce
Ordered!! Thanks zach. I'll send a full report over the eeekend. Great price too!
Thanks Steve! I look forward to your review. Be sure to put a review and a photo up on our site for five dollars off your next order!

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to help you out!

-Zach
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain
From what I have heard, it is a huge improvement form the standard safari bikini. It fits a lot tighter than the original one, and won't flap around as much. The only real downside to this bikini to compared to a standard, is that it's a little more involved of an install and to remove if you want to be 100% topless.

We have the Bestop Cable Bikini top ready to ship out today if you order before 5 Est. Also we offer a discount for JK-Forum Members, and free shipping on orders over $75. I'll shoot you the discount code over in a PM so you can use it on your orders from us int eh future. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or give one of our Jeep Experts a call.

-Zach
Can you pm me the discount code too please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain
Scallywag,

The Rugged Ridge top doesn't have the cable support system like the Bestop Cable Top. Personally I would recommend the Bestop, simply because of the cable feature. It makes the top so much tighter and won't allow it to flap around. I have ran a few different brand bikini tops and Bestop by far makes the best.

I sent the code over in a PM, so be sure to check your inbox. We also offer free shipping on orders over $75, so that will save you some money as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be more than happy to help.

-Zach
HEY!

I want this top and a cargo cover/duster for the summer>> help me out extreme
Old 04-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 007 JKX
Can you pm me the discount code too please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by jkjouster
HEY!

I want this top and a cargo cover/duster for the summer>> help me out extreme
PM's have been sent guys, be sure to check your inboxes for them! We also offer free shipping on any order over $75 no matter what the size of the item.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also give us a call at 800-988-4605 and one of our Jeep Experts will help you out!

-Zach
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 AM
JK Newbie

I'm new to jeeps, just got a 2013 wrangler unlimited 4 door true blue.! I need the cable safari top, and duster, and Windjammer. All in the kaki color.. Not to mention other things.. Can you help me with the code.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

Installed mine today. Nice and tight around the door surround.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	446144  
Old 04-15-2013, 07:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good looking install. Can't wait to get mine! To be ear, it came with the header channel..right?

Does it look like water will pool up on the roof when it rains?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Tim3699
I'm new to jeeps, just got a 2013 wrangler unlimited 4 door true blue.! I need the cable safari top, and duster, and Windjammer. All in the kaki color.. Not to mention other things.. Can you help me with the code.
Tim,

Unfortunately you'll have to have at least 25 posts to get the code. We have an agreement with the forums and that is one of the stipulations of it. Shoot me a PM when you hit that post count and I can hook you up with the code!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Zach

Quick Reply: Bestop cable safari top