Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bestop Bikini Top owners

Old 05-03-2010, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Bikini Top owners

Can you add this bikini top and still keep the Orginal Soft on the Jeep? Can you keep the Bikini Top on and pull the soft top over the Bikini top???

These looks really cool, but not sure if its need since i have a soft top? I like the look and would prevent the sun beaming on me, but if its a major pain in the ass to remove and what not i dont think ill get it
Old 05-03-2010, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no, it uses a header, you will have to remove it
the Dirty Dog or Spiderweb you can keep on under the soft top
Old 05-03-2010, 09:43 AM
JK Freak

yeah those tops dont look near as good, so everytime i wanna put my regular soft top back up i have to remove the header and bikini top? any idea how hard that is?
Old 05-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Steven4est
yeah those tops dont look near as good, so everytime i wanna put my regular soft top back up i have to remove the header and bikini top? any idea how hard that is?
its very easy, clamps on the windshield clamps like the stocker, its a five minute job

Quick Reply: Bestop Bikini Top owners