Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best value for a Rubicon 4 Door lift

Old 08-05-2008, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah i would get new shocks.Get a full kit and it usually comes with shocks and if it doesn't then it not like they are very expensive.I am leaning towards the 3" teraflex come with almost everything you need with exception of steering stabilizer. Whatever you choose they are all repitable companies weither its SuperLift,Rubicon Express,Rough Country,Black Diamond,Rancho, Ect.Ect.. Opinions are like A$$holes Everybody has one. Just take you time and compare pros and cons. My .02
Old 08-05-2008, 08:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by strike2dr
you can lift it 8 inches if you want... As long as you get the longer links to fit that much lift. The amount of lift has nothing to do with it. I know you are looking for a lift for your "4 door rubicon" but it sounds like you think its a totally different vehicle... Any lift for the jk is going to work.. It all depends on your budget and the amount of lift you are looking to achieve. I love my 4 inch superlift and it rides better than stock. A lot of companies use superlift for their vehicles they modify then sell. All in all there are a lot of different companies out there.. Most have great products.. If you are a first time lifter might be better to go with a company that offers an entire package that will include everything you will need.... Superlift, rubicon express and others offer this... Some companies leave the accesories up to you... Might involve a little more trial and error. Black diamond also offers a nice 3 inch lift that includes everything you will need.

Good luck!
i am happy with bds the discos are awsome. I have not installed mine yet because i have the rubi with e-discos. The dealer put mine in and warrantied the lift for 36,000 + bds has a lifetime warranty on their products. I was sold. Installing a lift is not that difficult, but having it done at a shop will give you the comfort of going back somewhere if it is not quite right.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just give me a call and let's talk lift kits!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is the teraflex 3" short arm made in america?

Quick Reply: Best value for a Rubicon 4 Door lift