Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Tube Doors?

Old 05-12-2010, 10:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are about the best looking tube doors I have seen...after seeing them in 'new products' in the latest JP Magazine, I emailed a bunch of questions to Jeri at Roughshod Offroad earlier today, and she emailed me photos of the striker plate and latch. Based on what I've seen on their site, and the questions Jeri answered, I think everything about these doors is top quality, and very stout. I like how the horizontal bars in the middle go out from the door frame, they make more interior space, and act like a rock rail type protection for the body. The other nice thing is, they are in stock. They ship them the same day they get your payment. No six months of waiting, while they have your $$...they are bare steel, however, so you will have to finish them yourself or have them coated/painted/powdercoated at a shop. They also come with mirrors that mount to the top tube (no more mirror relocation or mirror swaps), and they have a padded armrest. All is included, according to Roughshod website...I plan to put in an order in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by glwood6; 07-12-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any one have pics of their rig with the Rancho tube doors on?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jk0311
Any one have pics of their rig with the Rancho tube doors on?
check out WOL's doors......sweet on his Jeep
Old 05-13-2010, 08:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Would anyone be interested in heavy duty plastic half doors with real door handles that look like factory in the $500-$600 range?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by FNS2DLFT
Would anyone be interested in heavy duty plastic half doors with real door handles that look like factory in the $500-$600 range?
Sounds cool!

Quick Reply: Best Tube Doors?