Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best seat covers to guard against salt/sand?

Old 07-31-2013, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clifish
I bought the coverking neoprene, love the padding and seem to hold up well so far. I also have black leather and was not looking to burn the skin off my legs when the top is off. I just could not justify the huge price difference to step up to the wet oaklies. Maybe if I lived in California with great weather all year I would have sprung for them. But here in NY I figure there are maybe 3-4 months of possible top off weather.
I actually think the winter is just as scary for leather seats as the summer. I live in MA and when I get in my Jeep outside, I get snow all over the place.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gibsonfirebird12
Hey Brikino, I know I said coverking originally (even though I've never seen them) but I did a lot of research and have decided to get a set of Marathons for myself. I'll let you know how they fit once they come.
Thanks for the heads up on Marathons and for letting me know how they fit. I'll check them out.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by brikino
Thanks for the heads up on Marathons and for letting me know how they fit. I'll check them out.
I have the marathons in my JK and also in my F-150 - extremely durable!. They take a fair amount of effort to put in because they're a nice tight fit but well worth it. I also wanted something to brighten up my all black stock interior and they sure do that. If I were in the market again for seat covers, I'd get the Marathons again without question.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1209a.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	484033Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1206a.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	484034
Old 09-08-2016, 01:20 PM
JK Newbie

Default Question

Originally Posted by topbanana
I purchased the neopreme Coverkings and love them! No matter how hot it gets you just jump right in. Only problem I've encountered is because I choose the bright yellow inserts, they show the dirt. Had the headrests emboidered and they look awsome.Attachment 481498Attachment 481499
Do you know of good websites to get good deals on the Neoprene seat covers. I have a 4 door rubicon, any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Quick Reply: Best seat covers to guard against salt/sand?