Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best rear driveshaft for the $$$

Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Best rear driveshaft for the $$$

Hey guys Im looking for a rear driveshaft for my 2007 jeep jk 2 door rubicon 3" lift and based on my experience, they are not too easy to find a good deal on via internet searching. Also I may be selling or trading her in the next few months, and thats why I want to find the BEST deal possible. I know that even a stock one would work for this reason -if i could find a deal or at least someone who has a fitting spare. I just want to know what the best replacement part would be for my money. Or if someone has access to one or has access to a spare, I am willing to bargain. Thanks!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you check the for sale section. you might find one for 100 bucks.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:23 PM
JK Super Freak

I have stock front and rear Driveshafts for sale in the for sale section here. Asking $100 each. Plus shipping of corse. PM me if your interested
Old 11-28-2012, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

I cant find the for sale section.. and yes i am interested in a $100 driveshaft, I just need it to fit the 07 2door rubicon.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GRNmonster
I cant find the for sale section.. and yes i am interested in a $100 driveshaft, I just need it to fit the 07 2door rubicon.
I still have it. Off of a 07 2 door. I have front and rear. $100 each. Just pm me

Quick Reply: Best rear driveshaft for the $$$