Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best quality/ affordable long arm kit jku

Old 08-31-2012, 01:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I currently have an aev 4.5" sc kit which has great manners but when I bought it I didn't think I'd be wanting to wheel the way I want to now. I wanna go long arm but some of these kits are crazy expensive. I'd also like to keep my shocks so prefferably in the 4-4.5" range. Remember anything over 3gs is out of the question right now. Im running 37" mtrs and ive already swapped out alot of stick components the aev kit reuses Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by Hammerstien; 08-31-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

Also if it's possible to keep my springs and piece it together.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm requesting quotes from various companies for a 3" long arm kit for my 2012 2dr Rubicon.

So far the best quote was from Full Traction. Second was Teraflex. Both seem to be quality components. Full Traction is all American made but Teraflex has a better warranty.

I'm also getting the front axle gusseted & 'trussed or tubed' & drive shafts. I'm also having installation costs. Full Traction had the best price over all so far.

So far,It looks like it will be worth the travel costs for me to transport my Jeep to Bakersfield from Phoenix to have the work done. While I wait for them to to the work, I can take my dirt bike and ride around Hungry Valley OHV park for several days....

I'm still waiting for some Phoenix area shops to get back with me on some estimates on Teraflex parts with install....

Check with Northridge 4x4 for lit prices.....

That is who I'll be buying my Pintler Bead locks & Procal from...

Quick Reply: Best quality/ affordable long arm kit jku