Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

best progammer?

Old 02-24-2013, 11:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love my diablosport predator. It's made a night and day difference and has more features and capability than any other tuner out there. May be advanced but its not hard to catch on. Also does real time monitoring and logs of selected parameters. It's worth the $$$$$$!!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK_Crawler
Has anyone seen a difference in improved gas mileage with any of these Tuners/chips?I've been considering the Bully dog GT but it seems to focus more on performance, lets face it the 3.8L is a slug no matter what you do unless Forced Induction is in the picture. I would like to see better MPG's, I plan to supercharge or do a 5.7 Hemi swap when my extended warranty runs out so I'd like to be able to use that same Tuner/Chip, but that won't be for a while. I mainly want better MPG's for the time being.

Thanks in advance.

Yep. After installing the Bully Dog I only noticed the engine a bit more elastic and responsive but the mileage barely changed and still sucks. I use mine more for real time monitoring than anything else.

However, I have to admit I never used all its features such as changing shift points, etc. Pretty much installed the performance tune and left at there.

Quick Reply: best progammer?